Performing a factory reset on the RØDECaster Pro II is a straightforward and uncomplicated process. There are two easy methods available for resetting the RØDECaster Pro II.
Please note: Before factory resetting, It is strongly recommended to ensure to export Smartpad jingles and any stored shows or recordings onto a MicroSD card or external hard drive before proceeding with the factory reset of the RØDECaster Pro II.
Method 1: Using the RØDECaster Pro II Interface
- Access the Main screen and locate the settings icon situated at the top right-hand corner.
- Choose 'System' from the menu.
- Navigate to 'Information.'
- Press on 'View Device Information.'
- Press 'Erase and Reset Device' to initiate the factory reset process.
This reset can take up to 1-2 minutes to complete
Method 2: Using the RØDE Central Desktop Application
- Launch the RØDE Central application on your PC or Mac computer.
- Select the settings icon located in the top left corner.
- Click on 'Factory Reset.'
- Proceed by disconnecting the USB cable linking the RØDECaster Pro II to the computer, and then promptly reconnecting the cable.
This action will confirm the product for the factory reset. Utilizing either of these methods will restore the RØDECaster Pro II to its default settings and preferences.