You can utilize the RØDE Wireless system to amplify voices through a powered portable system, a suitable option for outdoor events or exercise classes. This can be accomplished with the Wireless GO, Wireless ME, Wireless GO II, and Wireless Pro, provided you have a powered portable Bluetooth speaker equipped with a 3.5mm AUX input.
Ensure that the Wireless RX (Receiver) is set to 0dB.
- This setting maximizes the output signal from the receiver to the speaker
- Using a compatible TRS cable, such as the SC2 or SC5, connect the receiver's 3.5mm output to the AUX 3.5mm input on the portable speaker.
- Turn on the portable speaker and adjust the volume to the desired level.
- If you are using external microphones or Lavaliers with the Wireless transmitter, connect them to the transmitter at this stage.
- To prevent feedback, keep the Wireless transmitter away from the speaker, and then turn on the transmitter.
- Gently tap on the microphone or Lavalier, and you should hear the taps clearly coming from the speaker.
You are now ready to use the transmitter as a wireless live microphone, amplifying voices effectively through the powered portable Bluetooth speaker.