You can use the Wireless GO II as a wireless Microphone for your Zoom or Microsoft Teams calls on a PC or Mac computer.
To do this, follow the below steps:
- Connect the Wireless GO II receiver (RX) to the computer via a USB-C cable.
- Make sure the Wireless GO II RX is set to merge mode by pressing and holding the 'dB' and '1/2' button until you only see one audio meter bar on the top of the screen.
- Open Zoom or Microsoft Teams and Go to settings.
- For Zoom, go to Audio and set the microphone to Wireless GO II RX and set the speaker output to your computer speakers.
- For Microsoft Teams, go to devices and set the microphone to Wireless GO II RX and set the speaker output to your computer speakers.
Once these steps have been complete, you can now use your Wireless GO II kit as microphones for your online calls.
These are just two examples of online communication software you can use for online calls, but you can apply the same principals to other software.