Wireless GO II transmitters and receivers can manually pair to each other. This may be required when using multiple Wireless GO II kits.
Pairing the Wireless GO II transmitters and receiver is an extremely simple process. Please follow the below steps to pair the transmitters and receivers together:
1. Make sure each Wireless GO II transmitter and receiver are on the same firmware version according to the RØDE Central desktop app. If they're not on the same firmware version, this may result in the units unable to pair with one another. You can download the latest RØDE Central desktop app from here
2. With the receiver, select transmitter channel 1 or 2 by pressing the '1/2' button and have the grey box around either channel. (Press once to select TX 1 channel, twice to select TX 2 channel, and three times to cancel).
3. Once the transmitter channel is selected by the grey box, hold down the pair button (‘∞‘) on the receiver for three seconds till the wireless symbol flashes.
4. While the wireless symbol flashes on the receiver, on the transmitter press the ‘Ø’ button once on the transmitter to pair.
5. If the transmitter doesn’t pair, try repeating steps 3 & 4.
For more information on how to use and explore the Wireless GO II, please see our Wireless GO II User Guide