To revert back to stable firmware, you will need to factory reset your device using the latest version of RØDE Central using the steps below:
- Download RØDE Central (if you have not done so already)
- Open RØDE Central and connect your RØDECaster Pro II to your computer via USB
- Your RØDECaster Pro II should appear on the left column among other RØDE Central compatible devices. Click it.
- Click the settings cog in the top right of the window, then click the ‘Factory Reset’ option. You will be prompted to disconnect all RØDE devices from your computer. Disconnect, then reconnect and turn on your RØDECaster Pro II.
- After rebooting your RØDECaster Pro II, you will be able to click 'Factory Reset'. This will reinstall the latest firmware to your device.
If you're still having issue with the product, please reach out to our Service Team contact page for further assistance.