If you are experiencing difficulties updating the Streamer X through RØDE Central, we recommend following these steps on a Windows computer.
- Press and hold the red 'P48' button located on the back of the Streamer X.
- Connect the Streamer X via USB1 to your computer while keeping the 'P48' button held down.
- Continue to hold the P48 button in the pressed state until the USB drives are successfully mounted on your computer.
- Among the mounted drives, you should find a file named "usb-update.img."
- Delete this file.
- After deleting the file, disconnect your Streamer X from the computer and then reconnect it.
- Launch RØDE Central and attempt the Streamer X update once again.
We hope that this process resolves the issue you've encountered with updating your Streamer X.
If you're still having issue with the product, please reach out to our Service Team contact page for further assistance.