When engaging in troubleshooting with a member of the RØDE Service team, it may be necessary to provide detailed information about your computer's hardware and operating system to assist in diagnosing and investigating product-related issues.
To access your system information, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Press Windows Key+Q and, type System Information in the search bar
- When System Information appears in the search results, press Enter/Return. The application will appear as seen below:
- Click File > Save and save your system profile.
- Since the system profile may be quite large, you can compress it by right-clicking on it and choosing Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. The zipped system profile will then appear alongside the zipped one.
- Open the System Information utility from your /Applications/Utilities folder.
- The System Information application will appear, detailing various information about your computer.
- Click File > Save... to save your system profile.
- The system profile file can be large; to zip it up, right-click on it and choose compress and a zipped file will then appear alongside it.
Once you have the system profile, please email this information to our Service team member so they can look into your case further.