You can uninstall the RØDE Connect of Mac by deleting the app from the Applications folder.
To uninstall associated audio drivers 'RØDE Virtual' and 'RØDE System,' please follow the steps outlined below:
- Open Finder and navigate to "Go" and then select "Computer".
- Locate the HAL folder: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL.
- Delete the file named 'RØDEConnect.driver' within the HAL folder.
- Mac > Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plug-ins > HAL > RodeConnect.driver.
- After completing the uninstallation of the driver, remove the RODEConnect file in the "Documents" folder, which includes the .rus file.
- Once these steps are completed, restart your computer to ensure the changes take effect.
After performing these steps, you will successfully uninstall RØDE Connect and remove the associated audio drivers from your Mac system.