The RØDECaster Pro can be seamlessly connected to popular gaming consoles like the PlayStation 4 & 5 and Xbox One and Xbox Series models. This can be easily achieved by linking the RØDECaster Pro to the console's controller 3.5mm input.
- Begin by linking the RØDECaster Pro to the controller's 3.5mm port with a TRRS-TRRS cable, such as the SC9 cable and connect it into the 3.5mm mobile port at the rear of the RØDECaster Pro.
If your Xbox Controller doesn't have a native 3.5mm port, you'll need the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.
- Connect your preferred XLR microphone to the rear of the RØDECaster Pro.
- Adjust the faders for both the microphone and mobile channels
- Power on the Xbox console
- Access the Xbox quick menu by pressing the Xbox button the controller.
- Open the Audio & Music settings and ensure that the Headset mic option is enabled.
- Set the Headset Volume to 100% and fine-tune the volume using the RØDECaster Pro's controls.
- Now connect your connect your headphones to the rear 1/4" ports on from 1/8" port
Your setup is now ready to record audio into the Xbox with the RØDECaster Pro and you can use applications such as Twitch or Discord natively within the Xbox.