Getting started with the Streamer X setup with OBS is a very easy and straight-forward process.
- Use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output from your gaming console or PC to the HDMI input on the Streamer X. Then, use another HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output on the capture card to your display or monitor. Make sure all connections are secure.
- Using the included Super speed USB-C cable with the Streamer X, Connect the USB cable into USB-C port on your computer and USB1 in the Streamer X, ensuring its firmly connected.
- Launch OBS on your computer
- In the OBS interface, click on the "+" icon in the "Sources" section. Choose "Video Capture Device" from the dropdown menu and select Streamer X as your device.
- OBS should now display the video feed from your Streamer X and connected Video Device. If you have the screen "No Source Detected" Make sure the capturing gaming console or PC is turned on and the HDMI cables are firmly connected.
- After the video has been setup correctly, you can set the audio from the gaming console and microphone/instrument connected into the Streamer X directly into OBS.
- In the OBS interface, click on the "+" icon in the "Sources" section. Choose "Audio input Capture" from the dropdown menu and select "Streamer X Main" for your microphone/instrument connected to the Streamer X and "Streamer X HDMI" for your HDMI source such as a gaming console.
Now you're setup and ready to use the Streamer X with OBS.
Remember to configure additional settings in OBS according to your preferences, such as stream settings, audio sources, scenes, and transitions, to enhance your streaming or recording experience.