- Connect the Streamer X directly to your computer using the provided Super speed USB-C to USB-C cable from the USB1 port.
- Open a screen capture software, such as OBS, on your computer.
- Connect your gaming console to the Streamer X using an HDMI cable. Insert the HDMI cable into the HDMI 'IN' port of the Streamer X to capture the video stream to your computer.
- Connect an additional HDMI cable to the HDMI 'THRU' port of the Streamer X and connect it to your computer monitor or TV.
- It is recommended to use an HDMI cable of similar quality to the one that comes with your console. This will help maintain consistent video quality when monitoring the video on a TV or computer monitor.
- Turn on your console and add the Streamer X as a 'Video Source Capture' in your screen capture software. This should allow you to see the video feed from your console.
Congratulations, now you can record/stream your gaming console content using the Streamer X.
If you're facing issues and can't see a video feed from your console on your screen capture software, we've got you covered. Check out our comprehensive troubleshooting article on "No Source Detected" Troubleshooting to resolve the problem quickly.
Encountering the error message "HDCP Capture not supported"? Don't worry, we've got the solution. Refer to our troubleshooting article on "HDCP Capture Not Supported" Troubleshooting for a step-by-step instructions to overcome this issue.