The NT1 5th Generation features a Hi-speed USB 2.0 connection, with a USB-C connector.
Articles in this section
- NT1 5th Gen Datasheet
- NT1 5th Gen ASIO Driver
- How do I use the 32-bit float output with the NT1 5th Gen?
- How do I monitor my audio when using the NT1 5th Generation?
- What type of USB connection does the NT1 5th Generation have?
- Can I use 32-bit float recording with Adobe Audition and NT1 5th Gen?
- Can you record directly into a smartphone or tablet with the NT1 5th Generation?
- Is the NT1 5th Generation compatible with RØDE Central?
- Can we use one or more NT1 5th Generations with RØDE Connect? If so, will this record in 32-bit?
- What are the USB power requirements for the NT1 5th Gen?