RØDE’s Series IV digital transmission delivers an increased range of 200m and improved transmission stability, particularly in environments with lots of RF activity (such as dense urban areas, shopping malls, universities and convention centres).
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase a new Wireless GO II Transmitter (TX)?
- Does the Wireless GO II use Bluetooth?
- Why are my both transmitters paired to the Channel 1 on the Wireless GO II?
- Why is does the Wireless GO II TX record in 31 minute segments?
- Can I use multiple Wireless GO II kits at a single location?
- Why do my recordings have low audio with the Wireless GO II?
- Why cant I can control the gain of the Wireless GO II when using the 'dB' button?
- Why cant I charge my Wireless GO II to 100%?
- What do I do if my Wireless GO II unit doesn't turn on
- "Firmware Update Flag set" Error - RØDE Central