No, the Wireless PRO employs RØDE's Series IV digital transmission, utilizing a form of WI-FI operating at 2.4 GHz. This technology provides an impressive range of over 200 meters and offers enhanced transmission stability. This is particularly beneficial in environments with high levels of radio frequency (RF) activity, such as dense urban areas.
Articles in this section
- Why is my camera not syncing with the Wireless PRO's Timecode?
- Wireless PRO Datasheet
- What cables work with the Wireless PRO 3.5mm out for timecode?
- What is the difference between the 29.97 and 29.97 DF in the Wireless Pro's frame rate settings?
- Does Gain Assist apply to the Wireless PRO onboard recordings?
- Does the Wireless PRO use Bluetooth?
- What is the difference between SMPTE Time code and Timecode LTC?
- Why is my audio and video out of sync while using Timecode?
- Can you Jam-sync the Wireless PRO to multiple cameras?
- Does the Wireless PRO Support 50-60 FPS camera modes?