If your Wireless GO transmitter is not connected or paired with the Wireless GO receiver, follow these steps to re-pair them:
- Ensure that both your Wireless GO receiver and Wireless GO transmitter are turned on.
- Locate the right pair button on the Wireless GO receiver and press and hold it.
- Keep holding it until you see the WIFI symbol start blinking on the screen of the Wireless GO receiver. This indicates that the receiver is ready to establish a connection.
- While the WIFI symbol on the receiver is blinking, locate the power button ('Ø') on the Wireless GO transmitter. Press this button once to initiate the pairing process.
- If you've followed the steps correctly, you should now be able to see the audio metering on the Wireless GO receiver. This confirms that the transmitter has successfully connected to the receiver.
By following these simple instructions, you can easily re-pair your Wireless GO transmitter with the receiver and ensure seamless wireless communication