To modify the gain settings on the Wireless PRO system, adjustments can be made both at the receiver (RX) level and individually for each transmitter (TX).
Adjusting Gain on the Wireless PRO RX
- Power on the Wireless PRO RX.
- Press the left triangle button on the receiver.
- Utilize the left and right buttons to modify the Receiver gain within the range of -30 dB to 0 dB.
Adjusting Gain on Individual Wireless PRO TX
- Ensure both the Wireless PRO RX and TX are powered on.
- Press the 'CH' button on the receiver and select the TX whose gain you wish to adjust.
- Once the desired transmitter is chosen, press and hold the left triangle button until the gain value can be altered.
- Press the left triangle button once, enabling adjustment of the gain between 0 dB to 30 dB. These steps enable precise control over the gain settings for both the receiver and each individual transmitter.
For more information on how to use and explore the Wireless PRO, please see our Wireless PRO User Guide