In the event that you encounter challenges in locating the serial number on your RØDE product, we provide a dedicated warranty portal designed to assist you in this process.
- Visit our official warranty portal - here
- If you haven't already done so, you will need to register an account or log in to your existing account.
- Navigate to the drop-down menu on the portal.
- Select the specific RØDE product you own.
- Upon selecting your product, the website will load a visual representation, such as a picture or diagram, illustrating the precise location of the serial number on the left side.
It's important to note that the following RØDE products do not feature a serial number directly on the product itself, but instead, the serial number can be found on the product's packaging only:
- Lavalier GO
- Lavalier II
- RØDELink Lav
- VideoMic ME-C
- VideoMic ME-L
By following these easy steps and accessing our warranty portal, you can easily identify the serial number location for your RØDE product.