If you're having issues connecting a RØDE microphone, for instance with the Wireless GO II, and your Oppo mobile device through a USB-C to USB-C connection, if your Oppo mobile device fails to recognize the USB connection, you will need to adjust a specific setting in your device's configuration.
- Access your Oppo device's settings menu.
- Navigate to "System Settings"
- Scroll through the menu options until you see "OTG Connection"
- Enable this setting, giving permissions for your Oppo mobile device the ability to establish a connection with the microphone.
- Connect the RØDE USB microphone to your Oppo phone using the USB-C cable.
With this adjustment, you should now have the capability to use your RØDE microphone in conjunction with your Oppo mobile device.
If you're still having issue with the product, please reach out to our Service Team contact page for further assistance.