The Wireless GO II charging case offers a convenient feature that enables users to monitor the battery status of the case.
To determine the charge level of the Wireless GO II charging case when it is not connected to a power source, simply press the status-check button located next to the USB-C charging port.
- Solid green = healthy charge
- Solid amber = low charge
- Solid red = very low charge
- Flashing red = critical charge
When the Wireless GO II Charge Case is connected to a USB power source, an LED indicator will provide visual feedback, displaying the case's ongoing charging status of the Wireless GO II charging case.
- Solid green = 100% (fully charged)
- Flashing green = 50% - 99%
- Flashing amber = 10% - 50%
- Flashing red = 0% - 10%
When connecting the Wireless GO II units to the Charging Case, you'll notice a Blue LED which indicates the units are charging from the case.