Optimize your usage with the Wireless PRO charging case, capable of providing a remarkable 21 hours of charge for the Wireless PRO units. Prioritizing regular charging of the case is essential to maintain uninterrupted functionality.
When the charging case isn’t connected to power, its LED will be solid blue when the case is charging any of the units placed inside of it. Pressing the button next to the LED will display the internal battery’s status. This will be solid green when it has a healthy charge, amber when low, red when very low, and flashing red when critical.
If the charging case runs out of battery, you can top it up while simultaneously charging your mounted transmitters and receivers by connecting the case to a power source via USB-C.
- A Flashing Green LED signifies ongoing charging.
- A Solid Green LED indicates a healthy battery level.
- A Solid Amber LED signals a low battery level.
- A Solid Red indicates a very low battery level.
- A Flashing Red LED is critical level and indicating the need for immediate charging.
For more information about the Wireless PRO, please see our Wireless PRO User Guide.