The headphone amplifier in the NT-USB Mini is very powerful and easily capable of driving high-impedance headphones.
Articles in this section
- How to force reset the NT-USB Mini
- When recording with multiple people in one room, how do I avoid sound spilling over between microphones?
- How do I adjust the level going to the computer?
- What does the knob on the NT-USB Mini do?
- What’s the difference between the NT-USB and the NT-USB Mini?
- How does the zero-latency monitoring mode work?
- What RØDE accessories is the NT-USB Mini compatible with?
- What recording distance is best for this microphone?
- I have zero-latency monitoring mode activated, but I’m still hearing echo in my recording. How do I stop this?
- Does the NT-USB Mini have a pop filter?