All available replacement tubes can be purchased by contacting your nearest authorised service agent / distributor.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy replacement tubes for my RØDE microphone?
- Can I purchase the power supply for my mic separately?
- What is 'microphonics' in a tube?
- How would changing the tube in my RØDE microphone change the characteristics of my microphone?
- Are NOS (New Old Stock) tubes better than current production?
- What tubes do you use in your microphones?
- Is the 7-pin cable between the PSU and the K2/NTK mic a standard cable or is it unique to RØDE?
- Will phantom power damage my microphone power supply unit (PSU)?
- Can I change the valve in my microphone myself?