You may have direct monitoring deactivated. This can be turned on/off via a computer or mobile device using RØDE Central (note: direct monitoring is activated by default on the AI-Micro).
Articles in this section
- Can the AI-Micro accept line level signals?
- Can I connect an XLR microphone to the AI-Micro?
- Does the AI-Micro supply plug-in power?
- I can’t hear my microphone audio in my headphones. What could be the problem?
- What is the difference between ‘Merged’, ‘Split’ and ‘Stereo’ channel modes?
- Do I need to use the included cables to connect the AI-Micro to my smartphone, tablet or computer?
- Do I need a specific cable to connect the AI-Micro to an iOS device with a Lightning port?
- What is the difference between the AI-Micro and the SC6-L?
- What microphones can I connect to the AI-Micro?
- What devices is the AI-Micro compatible with?