The NTH-100s have a very flat frequency response ideal for mixing and critical listening. They do not feature the exaggerated mid-bass and high treble of some popular headphone models. They do, however, have a flat bass response down to very low frequencies (20Hz and below), meaning the deep sub-bass in your recordings is accurately presented.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting one side with no audio using the NTH-100?
- Are the earpads and headband replaceable?
- What does the rubber plug in the earcup cable port do?
- Can I use the headphone cable as a 3.5mm to 3.5mm patch cord?
- What is the FitLok™ locking system?
- How loud do the NTH-100s go?
- What is the frequency response of the NTH-100 headphones?
- What are the coloured plastic clips that came with my NTH-100s for?
- Is there a case available for the NTH-100s?
- Is there a play/pause or volume control switch on the cable?