Yes, the NTH-100s feature dual cable attachments, so the cable can be plugged into either the left or right earcup to suit your recording setup. To remove the cable, twist the connector anti-clockwise to release. To reconnect it, push it firmly into the socket and twist clockwise to lock in place.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting one side with no audio using the NTH-100?
- Are the earpads and headband replaceable?
- What does the rubber plug in the earcup cable port do?
- Can I use the headphone cable as a 3.5mm to 3.5mm patch cord?
- What is the FitLok™ locking system?
- How loud do the NTH-100s go?
- What is the frequency response of the NTH-100 headphones?
- What are the coloured plastic clips that came with my NTH-100s for?
- Is there a case available for the NTH-100s?
- Is there a play/pause or volume control switch on the cable?