The NT1 5th Generation requires at least 5V of power via USB to operate. Most standard USB ports and hubs can provide this. If you are using a laptop on battery power, and your mic is not working, check that the USB settings are not defaulting to ‘power save’ mode, which can restrict the power available over USB, causing the mic to not work properly.
Articles in this section
- NT1 5th Gen Datasheet
- NT1 5th Gen ASIO Driver
- How do I use the 32-bit float output with the NT1 5th Gen?
- How do I monitor my audio when using the NT1 5th Generation?
- What type of USB connection does the NT1 5th Generation have?
- Can I use 32-bit float recording with Adobe Audition and NT1 5th Gen?
- Can you record directly into a smartphone or tablet with the NT1 5th Generation?
- Is the NT1 5th Generation compatible with RØDE Central?
- Can we use one or more NT1 5th Generations with RØDE Connect? If so, will this record in 32-bit?
- What are the USB power requirements for the NT1 5th Gen?