No. Instead of a TRRS input, the RØDECaster Pro II comes equipped with dual USB-C interfaces for connecting mobile devices and XLR/TRS connectors for connecting line level devices.
Articles in this section
- Why is my audio sounding muffled/ filtered in a online meeting?
- What are the key differences between the Neutral, Podcast Studio and Broadcast pre-sets on the RØDECaster Pro II?
- How does Depth, Sparkle and Punch work on the RØDECaster Pro II/Duo?
- RØDECaster Series ASIO Driver
- How can I access Beta firmware on the RØDECaster Pro II/ Duo
- How do I revert back to stable Firmware from a Beta version on the RØDECaster Pro II/ Duo
- What does the Auto-Mute Monitor Output toggle achieve on the RØDECaster Pro II?
- What does the 'Ø' button mean on the RØDECaster Pro II microphone channel?
- What Bluetooth devices can be connected to the RØDECaster Pro II?
- Can I charge my iPhone when I use the SC15,19 or SC21 with a RØDECaster Pro II/Duo or Streamer X?